Our return policy applies to all the items in our online catalog that have not been personalized or made-to-order for you (
When you return your items, you have three options:
- return your purchase in exchange for new items
- ask for a store credit
- ask for the reimbursement of the original price
Please note that we will refund the return shipping charges and the taxes and duties charged by the Italian Customs on return goods only if the items are incorrect or damaged.
In case of reimbursement, we will refund your credit card within 10 days of receiving the items. We’ll notify you of your reimbursement via e-mail once we’ve received and processed the return. If you ask to exchange your item, we will let you know the availability of the new product. The store credit is immediately effective once the return has been processed.
To apply for your favorite option, please follow this simple procedure.
You are not happy with the items you have purchased
Please contact us within 14 calendar days of receiving the ceramics, mention your Name, Order Number, the Product Code for the incorrect items, and clearly describe the problem with your items. We will give you clear and simple instructions.
The items you have received are damaged
- inspect all deliveries upon arrival, if possible, and make written exceptions on the Delivery Receipt of the damage or any other discrepancy or irregularity.
- please, always sign the delivery receipt “subject to inspection for concealed damage”.
- if inspection upon arrival is not possible, please inform immediately the courier of the damage quoting the shipment reference number. You will find the Customer Service contacts of the courier on its website or the delivery receipt. Please keep the original packing material for possible inspection.
Important: no returns will be accepted for damaged goods if the Customer has not filed a claim with the relevant carrier.
- contact us within 24 hours of merchandise arrival, mentioning your Name, Order Number, the Product Code, or description of the damaged items and attaching detailed pictures of the damaged items and the packing material.
- do not ship the damaged items back until we give you proper instructions.
The items you have received are incorrect
Please contact us within 14 calendar days of receiving the ceramics, mention your Name, Order Number, the Product Code for the incorrect items, and clearly describe the problem with your items. We will give you clear and simple instructions. You may be asked to send us some pictures of the incorrect items.
Please note that no returns will be accepted if not previously agreed upon with us.
thatsArte.com does not accept the following returns: any incorrect item that has obvious signs of use, any incorrect item not returned in the condition it was received, personalized items, bespoke goods, items purchased from sellers other than thatsArte.com.
If, after reading this information, you feel that the amount of your refund was incorrect, please contact us.
After we receive your return and confirm that all of the requirements have been met, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. As soon as your return has been accepted, we will instruct our bank to issue the corresponding refund to the Credit/ Debit Card you used to place your order.
Please consider that processing times may take up to 10 days. Once your refund has been issued, the time for the amount to show on your Card Statement will vary depending on your Card Company’s policies.
If your payment has been made via PayPal, we will issue the corresponding refund on your PayPal account.
The refunded amount will be visible within 24 hours. The actual reimbursement to the card associated with your PayPal account depends on the Company that issued the card.